According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of personal data of Users of the futureglass.pl website is Future Glass Marek Nowak with its registered office at Gnieźnieńska 31b / 3, 62-300 Września, NIP 789 154 2113, and REGON 368704380. The company processes personal data only in order to provide information requested by the User. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide a written (electronic) response to the inquiry. If you do not agree to the processing of data for the purpose, please contact us by phone. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to answer, and after this time deleted permanently. In the case of order fulfillment, the data (name and surname / company name, address, telephone number) will be processed until it is carried out and deleted immediately after it. The company does not collect or process personal data for purposes other than the implementation of responses and orders. The company does not share personal data with other entities or third parties. Each person, to the extent required by law, has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, anyone can ask Future Glass for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended for use of websites of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The subject placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is Future Glass Marek Nowak with its registered office at ul. Gnieźnieńska 31b / 3, 62-300 Września.
- Cookie files are used to: 1. adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; 2. create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content, as part of the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and permanent cookies ( persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: 1. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; 2. cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; 3. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages; 4. “functional” cookies that enable “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .; 5. “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may be used be also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator. More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.